Holy Land Bundle- Planning, Packing, & Study Guides
The complete Holy Land Planning and Packing Guide plus the complete Holy Land Study Guide, bundled together at a reduced price!
The Planning and Packing Guide for the Holy Land includes:
- PRE-TRIP CHECKLISTS: 6+ months, 3 months, 1 month, 2 weeks, 1 week, the night before your trip, and as you leave for the airport.
- BUDGETING: Items often included in a quality tour package, additional expenses, optional expenses, souvenirs to consider, planning your gift list, budget worksheet
- PACKING LISTS: clothing and outfit planning, tech, money, toiletries, medications/first aid, miscellaneous, and paperwork. Plus how to prepare a travel folder.
- PACKING TIPS: Types of luggage to consider, packing your personal item for the flight, packing your day bag for touring sites
- TRAVEL TIPS: Airport security, long-haul flights, navigating the Ben Gurion Airport in the Holy Land
- PRAYER FOR TRAVELERS
The Holy Land Study Guide includes:
- Four centering prayers specific to your pilgrimage
- Geography resources to help you understand the lay of the land in ancient and modern times
- Scripture references for events in the Gospels listed by location. Just match the sites you’ll visit to the list.
- History resources explaining the four key eras you’ll encounter on your trip – Biblical, Byzantine, Crusader, and Modern
9 Bonus Study Resources:
- Preparation Worksheet- print as many as you need
- Map of Israel in the Time of Jesus
- Holy Land UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Scripture references for commonly visited Biblical Sites from the Old Testament and Epistles
- Antonio Barluzzi, Architect of the Holy Land
- Keeping Up with the Herods
- Recommended Resources for Additional Study
- Reflection Questions for Journaling
- Packing List for your Day Bag for Visiting Sites
Immediate Digital Download. Full Color. 8.5 x 11 inches vertical format
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.